Creative Solutions Award
This award recognizes a KSU staff member within the CAO division who upholds the “Creative Solutions” core value, which means they are an excellent problem-solver who bring innovation to all situations.
- Has been employed at the University for more than one year.
- Has had no disciplinary concerns within the last twelve months.
- Has received an overall evaluation rating from their manager of either a “Superior” or “Exemplary” level (either a 4 or 5 overall).
Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess these characteristics:
- They use creative problem-solving skills on a daily basis to address workplace challenges.
- They are innovative and unafraid of trying new things.
- They are unsatisfied with the status quo and regularly look for new ways to improve.
- They use their creative problem-solving skills to help not only their team, but also outside departments, students, and the KSU community.
- They have provided at least one creative solution to a problem impacting the KSU community.
- In addition to the nomination form, please include at least one letter of support from either a coworker, past or present supervisor, student, internal or external stakeholder, faculty member, or staff in an outside department. If you are not the nominee's direct supervisor, providing a letter from their direct supervisor is encouraged.
- Letters of support must provide evidence the candidate meets or exceeds the above qualifications.
Recognition by the division at the annual meeting, $25 KSU Bookstore gift card and free meal voucher for Chick-fil-A.