Positive Culture Award
This award recognizes a KSU staff member within the CAO division who upholds the “Positive Culture” core value, which means they develop, support, and empower their team to reach their full potential.
- Has been employed at the University for more than one year.
- Has had no disciplinary concerns within the last twelve months.
- Has received an overall evaluation rating from their manager of either a “Superior” or “Exemplary” level (either a 4 or 5 overall).
Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess these characteristics:
- They are a positive and encouraging force on their team and look for ways to uplift others.
- They often go out of their way to provide support for their teammates.
- They are viewed as the team’s cheerleader or motivator.
- They look for new ways to strengthen their team by incorporating team development activities into their workplace routines.
- In addition to the nomination form, please include at least one letter of support from either a coworker, past or present supervisor, student, internal or external stakeholder, faculty member, or staff in an outside department. If you are not the nominee's direct supervisor, providing a letter from their direct supervisor is encouraged.
- Letters of support must provide evidence the candidate meets or exceeds the above qualifications.
Recognition by the division at the annual meeting, $25 KSU Bookstore gift card and free meal voucher for Chick-fil-A.